> Hi there,
> I need to find a font like the attached that you usually find on college
> sports clothing. But I need to find one that has a thicker border as I have
> shown in the attached picture. The current one that I am using is called
> College-Outline. Does anyone know of such a font?
> Thanks,
> Peter

Maybe this will do it for you? It's a quick automatic outlining of
collegiate solid; some letters and combinations will probably not look
too good.

- Character